Today we are talking about nutritional deficiencies in our #anxiety week.
The most common deficiencies are
Vitamins B (all of them), D (where is the sun?), Magnesium, Zinc, Iron (or too much iron), and Omega's.
STOP! This doesn't mean run out and find yourself multiple vitamins and take them all at once thinking this will cure you of your anxiety. That is not the issue.
What we need to figure out is:
1. Is a nutritional deficiency part of your emotional struggle?
2. Which ones?
3. WHY are you deficient? Is it diet, gut imbalance, infections, your location, etc.
4. Which supplement form would be best for your body.
5. Keep digging into why this is an issue and all other other components.
This is why I always offer a private consultation with my programs, your nutritional needs and digestion will be different from the next person and it doesn't mean that just because you have a symptom that you fit into a specific protocol. STOP. ASSESS. DECIDE.
Do not run into the nutrition store and buy all of the multi's, omega's, herbs, adrenal supports, and shakes. I can guarantee you that it won't help you with your anxiety. Finding the root cause and addressing why you have deficiencies will.
Next step, schedule your call with me and get started with your *personalized protocol* for my 21 day Anxiety and Depression Reboot!
The only question remains: what is the root cause of your symptoms?
We will go through each topic this week but here are some insights into anxiety, mood, depression root causes:
- Insulin resistance and blood sugar instability
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Leaky Gut
- Leaky Brain and microglial activation/inflammation
- Generalized inflammation
- Adrenal fatigue leading to brain dysregulation/damage
- Neurotransmitter imbalances (hello craving chocolate and wine!)
- Trauma, PTSD, Abuse
- Abnormal circadian rhythms
- Breakdown of the hormone axis' (hypothalamus and pituitary)
- Too much or too little estrogen
- The list goes on!
There is no one solution or blanket protocol that can be used for someone with generalized anxiety, let's find your root cause and help you feel your best!
Join us today at https://bit.ly/2GNGpAb