Autoimmune disease is one of the top ten causes of death in women over the age of 65 and it is the second highest cause of chronic illness and it is the top cause of morbidity in women in the United States. In this video I share the top 10 triggers for autoimmunity and how to determine your triggers and find the right support!
1. Chronic emotional and cognitive stress
2. Unhealthy coping patterns
3. Poor nutrition, and ‘frankenfoods’ / which are GMO
4. Individual food sensitivities and food allergies
5. GI stress, dysbiosis, SIBO, leaky Gut
6. Adrenal stress, exhaustion and burnout – and those 3 are different stages of adrenal stress.
7. Hormonal stress
10. Toxic stress
Join our 2018 Personalized Support program today: With this program you will save time, money, and energy and have the ability to finally address the underlying needs of your body so you can achieve your goals. You will have personalized support so you can ask questions, share your progress, and fine tune your program to fit your life. Click here to learn more!